Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Procrastinating

Yip, well I've finally done what I said I would for months and have joined the wonderful world of blogging. Tis funny how I've got round to it during my, "day of working at the library." Or perhaps not really, seeing as pretty much anything seems more compelling just now than doing any more oscillations work. Seriously, a full course on sine waves, it can be quite hard going. So far in my 3 hours at the library, I have successfully gone through about 3 pages of the course, faffed around on internet, cleared out 2 years of dust from underneath my phone cover so that the 7 button works again, text some folks and stared out of the window. Not terribly productive.

enough moaning though, I think it's time for some recent highlights of life-biggar impact( complete with good banter, discussion, music, scary 35ft pole with chocolate at the top, climbing wall, bonfire, table tennis, soup, and cute baby with personalized impact merchandise), climbing at ibrox and getting a lift home(with new krab and belay device-yay), new wellingtons, purchasing advanced calculus and mathematical techniques at half price, Philippians 4 verse 6, beanscene,and prof brown's musings.

1 Comments:

Blogger michie said...

:) aye, but stayed too late, and shockingly didn't wake up till twenty to one! Missed mathematical techniques and everything!(ah the shame i hear you cry!) For linkage, just highlight the word you want when you're writing your post,then click on the wee link icon and type in the url there.

3:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home