Thursday, March 23, 2006

stuff

I'm rubbish at blogging soon after events! I'm really going to try and get better! But here's some cool things that have been going on!

Amazing hilarious french climbing fun!


And ok, it turns out that maybe I just get invited along to climbing to provide some entertainment due to my lack of climbing ability:) But hey, I got to one or two of my mountains with minimal amount of rescuing required...
Seriously though, it was such a beautiful place. How prilvillaged we are are students to have time time to just pop off to fountainebleau for a bit, with the odd day in paris too because it's too snowy to climb. Awesome!...Though if I never have to eat another baguette and cheese and tomato with...sausage!... again, I won't be too upset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home