Wednesday, March 29, 2006

drving lessons


My driving instrustor is the best craic in the world! I knew we were going to get on when before driving out of white street, he asked what i studied, a question that normally people either respond with a puzzled, well-i-suppose-somebody's-got-to-do-it-but-doesn't sound-like-my-cup-of-tea, or with-a-view-to-doing-what-afterwards, or perhaps worst of all, is-that-like-looking-at-stars-and-starsigns!!! But as soon as I said physics and astronomy,he rather excitedly replied- "that's soooo cooool!!" And really, it's all been grand from then on. It's sooo much fun-had my third lesson yesterday, and drove in the city centre! Something I thought I'd need to be 40 odd to do, after seeing the fuss my mum makes about having to. It is fairly different from the wee country roads you learn on in cumnock right enough!

Let the sibling rivalry commence-my brother's learning just now as well...

1 Comments:

Blogger michie said...

david, i'm sorry- i deleted your comment by accident:)

7:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home