Wednesday, August 23, 2006

just when you think it's all over...

Tommorows my last day as miss michelle teaching science and maths. (With tests for them-I'm mean!!)









Tiring as it's been, I've really enjoyed teaching my class. The kids are great and it's been a real privillage. But rather excitingly, I've managed to get myself going on a village visit. So it's bye bye to Yaounde,










Bush taxi to bamenda











Then offiskie to a village where I'll finally get to see some on site translation, and the teaching will continue! This time as a one to one tutoring physics and maths.

(Now start my secret plans to squeeze in a trip south to Kribi, everyone here talks about it as if its paradise!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy happy happy birthday, michie
i miss youuu!
praying lots for you xxxxx

8:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home