Sunday, August 27, 2006

lack-a-day

It was a sad day yesterday- after missing our good friend bob the baby geko for a couple of days, kathryn and I were sad vand dismayed to come home and discover...


A squashed baby geko in the side of the door!

But this morning, who did I find at my door again-but Bob! :) There was true celebration in l'abris 121 after this discovery. It must have been Bob's big brother who took on a fight with the hinge and lost.

It's been quite a couple of days for critters-we went into more overgrown rainforest yesterday. however, one bug I'm not overly keen on-the evil spiders here jump! Like properly jump. Kat thought I was exaggerating(as if I'd ever) and ridiculed me about it for days. But they really do! As if it's not bad enough that they have all those legs and run so fast, it's unnecessary to jump too! I'm also more than slightly upset that the one that was sitting beside me in the computer room now whilst I tryied to look it up on the internet to post a picture so you can share in the trauma has disappeared- :( mwhaaa!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( :) mixed emotions!

4:43 pm

 
Blogger Kat said...

oiu, tell me about your trip home...how was it? Email me or blog girl...NOW!

Much love and hope term is starting well *cracks the whip*

5:58 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi michelle hows it goin? hope the white street posse is doin good aii. all good ehre in freiburg - am tryin to fix my bike but to no avail..

1:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home